The 2009-2010 Membership Directory are scheduled for mailing in early February, 2009.
Beginning in 2009, the NCECA Journal will be delivered at the beginning of our annual conference. Documenting conference presentations and exhibitions and chronicling the previous year’s events, the Journal is the academic flagship of the clay world.
The Membership Directory—available only to members—is provided as a tool to facilitate communication among NCECA members. The Directory is published annually and lists the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of current members. Visit the Membership page to find out more about joining NCECA.
NCECA E-News is a forum that provides current articles, information and a calendar of upcoming NCECA events. NCECA has been communicating to members and friends of the organization in this way since the summer of 2005.
Published three times per year, the Newsletter – available only to members – provides NCECA members with relevant content, including NCECA’s Ceramic Art Criticism initiative, announcements, studio tips and calendar notes. The Newsletter is also a powerful advertising vehicle for our commercial and institutional partners.
To better educate and serve our members and the ceramic arts community, NCECA produces special publications focusing on a variety of topics, such as:
- 2008 Invitational Catalog: “Voices”
- “Old Currents/New Blends: A Distillation of Art and Geography”
- NCECA Diverse Domain-Contemporary North American Art Catalog, Taipei County Yingge
- Keeping Clay Work Safe and Legal (Rev. 2nd ed., 1996)
- International Ceramic Art Exhibition Catalog, Yixing China, 2005
- Mingei Catalog: Mingei Legacy Monograph
- NCECA Ceramic Assignment Handbook (2nd ed., 1998, 2nd printing, 1999) SOLD OUT
Great job…keep up the good work!
— 2008 Pittsburgh Conference attendee