STUDENT MEMBERSHIP ($25 US/$30 INT)
Please note: Students must provide an e-mail or document from an official at their school verifying full-time student status. The verification letter may be emailed to email@example.com, faxed, or mailed to the NCECA office.
STUDENT Membership allows students (full-time undergraduate, graduate and post-baccalaureate, as defined by their home institution) to enjoy the many benefits provided by NCECA at a discounted rate. Network with other students and established artists, keep pace with the latest developments in the field, and apply for scholarships, fellowships and exhibition opportunities. In addition, receive the valuable Standard Member benefits:
- Online Searchable Directory - As a Standard Member, the Online Searchable Member Directory will allow you to stay in touch with your friends and colleagues all year. You can now update your own contact information as soon as you change your address, phone number email or web site.
- Members-only website access - Members only content is being developed and will be available in the near future.
- Member Event Posting - Post information about your upcoming workshops, sales, openings or other newsworthy events on the NCECA website for public view.
- Members-only Pricing - Conference Registrations, Calls for Exhibitions Entries, Publications, other Events and Merchandise.
- Members-Only Discounts - Ceramic Materials, Supplies, Shipping, Travel/Lodging and Business Services.
- Annual Journal - The NCECA Journal is published annually, and features excerpts from all presentations at the annual conference.
- Conference Registration Discount – discounted student registration rates for NCECA’s Annual Conference.
- Student Scholarships – student members are eligible to apply for undergraduate and graduate level fellowships and NCECA-sponsored scholarships to symposia and regional conferences.
- NSJE Application Discount – student members receive a discount on the application fee for the National Student Juried Exhibition, held annually at the national conference.
JOIN ONLINE for NCECA Student Membership
Mail-In Membership Forms:
Individual Membership Form PDF download
Organization Membership Form PDF download
If you have any further questions regarding membership you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303 828-2811 or 866 266-2322 (Toll Free)
***If you cannot view PDF files, you may download Adobe Reader FREE at this link